As a parent you are an important part of our training triangle. Your feedback, thoughts and concerns are important to us. We also have lots of information, events, bulletins to communicate with you. Check this page often for special events, fundraising, and other important things!
Upcoming Meets & Events
PARENTS, ATHLETES & COACHES
Competition Guidelines for Meets and Events
• arrive at the beginning of the posted registration time - most meets will start early if all athletes have arrived.
• arrive well-rested, well-fed, with competitive attire on, and hair done.
• download the Beyond the Scores app for your phone for your information only - do not share scores or ranking with other parents or athletes.
• do not try to signal to your child on the competitive floor, do not try to communicate with them during the competition.
• do not disparage the judges, other coaches, teams or athletes or the host club, if you have concerns or questions please ask your team or head coach in confidence.
• remember this is a sport do everything in your power to make it a great experience for your child.
For a full list of parent and athlete guidelines for meets please refer to your Handbook.